My name is Gary Roehl

2097 Chardon Lane - El Cajon, CA. 92019

This process started with AXIS on 8/6/2019.

Your tech John returned on Monday 8-12-2019. After trying again he gave up and left with no explanation on how he was going to fix the refrigerator. He said he would have to talk with his supervisor. That was Monday, five days ago.

This is the 7th repair call for the same issue. Food spoilage. Temp at 52 with the fridge turned all the way up.

This stated originally on 1/5/2019. You are the fourth company to attempt to fix this.

This is 8 full months of food not lasting over two days.

AHS called you yesterday. On hold for over an hour, I couldn't hold on any longer. AHS said they would call me back. They did not.

Today I called AHS again.

On hold for close to an hour as they attempted to call you again. After all of this time on hold AHS hung up on me.

Please I wrote a very nice review originally for your company. I thought you fixed it, sadly that was not the case.

Please... This is no way to run a business.

I've lost thousands in spoiled food.

At what point do we replace the refrigerator?

Eight months and still not fixed will not be a good social media review for AXIS and AHS. How would you feel is this was your family.

Gary Roehl

619-504-4716

Sent from my iPhone

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• American Home Shield Review

Comments

A refrigerator is $650 at Lowe’s. Can you just go get one?

You spent that much on the home warranty, right? It wasn’t worth it. Chalk it up as a loss, and a lesson learned, and move on with your life. A refrigerator is not a repairable item.

They are disposable, as most appliances are now.

Not worth fixing, no matter how fancy. But simple, and plan to get a new one every 5 years.