My sister in law has had AHS for many years and very happy with them. So I called them to start a policy with them.

When I set up my policy on 12 monthly payments, I was told I could make the payment before the due date and I would be able to remove the auto pay. I called tonight to make the payment and told I couldn't because it is due the 7th on auto pay and the contract is not set up yet. I talked to Alicia and she told me she talked to her supervisor, Brian and he also said after the 1st payment I could remove auto pay. I talked to 3 different reps tonight, each telling me something different and each time requested a supervisor to call.

It took the 3 calls and 3 hours for one to call me. He told me I had to be on auto pay unless I made the full payment. I will be making a 4th call tomorrow to the sales department. 1st Tamika said I had to wait 24-48 hours for a supervisor to call, then Gabriella said one would call by 9pm, then Alicia basically said her supervisor would not call because he told her what to tell me.

5 minutes later one called.

This company is very frustrating to deal with. My daughter just bought a house and I suggested she sign up with AHS, needless to say, she has changed her mind after reading other reviews.

Comments

Omg had the same issue.. Been with them 3years and paid on time with bill paid monthly....then I get my renewal luckily read it and it said quarterly when I called I got such an arrogant little *** told me if I didn't give my credit card number they can't do monthly...BUT if I do can change it to monthly then cancel my card payments and continue with bill pay and if I didn't do it this way I will be delinquent in my payments and any coverage voided and nothing will be covered. I ended up hanging up with him and called back a couple days later when I claimed down...same requirements but much better service...