American Home Shield uses substandard contractors. All your contractors that I have reviewed have poor ratings. Not one A/C repair contractor that works with you in the Houston, TX area will fix it properly. When I finally had it with their "garbage" approved contractors, I had my own reputable A/C repair company come out and check what your contractors did, and the verdict was not what I wanted to hear. AHS contractors are band-aid repair shysters. They fix it to the absolute minimum - just get it to work long enough until the technician walks out the door. On top of that, AHS "conveniently" do not cover normal and routine repairs. AHS uses every trick in its' arsenal to deny a repair - those that you conveniently write into your contract and those you make up along the way!

AHS has serviced my A/C units for the past 9 years and now all that band-aid work (and thousands of $) will be worthless as I need to replace both units. AHS actually cost me more than if I didn't have the warranty. AHS was somewhat reasonable until 2006, and after that, service, coverage, reliability and quality has gone down tremendously.

Review about: American Home Shield Warranty.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments