1.4

On January 26 my serviceable dryer, under contract with AHS, stopped drying. American Home Shield representative assigned a company to service the dryer with service number 4736**** .

Their designated company named APPLIANCE PARTS SERVICE LLC service the dryer and informed American Home Shield that the needed part is no longer available According to contract American Home Shield has to either repair the appliance or to provide a buying option for a new one. Since the date I called AHS several times and their representatives made promises after promises that in short time authorization will be made to replace the dryer .And that's according to the contract .Now here we are almost 2 months later , dryer is still not fixed / replaced .My contract with AHS is expiring soon and I advise all of you not to choose this company for your appliances .My plan was all inclusive FlexPlan Combo plan covering all home appliances and cost me $682 /year .Avoid this company, is one of the worst in customer care I ever seen.

User's recommendation: Avoid AHS they have a bad customer care service based outside US.

Location: Los Angeles, California