Got a notice in the mail that our AHS contract will not be renewed this year.Called and they said that because of the amount of claims (over 15+ years) they would not be renewing the contract.

Does this seem correct to anyone? In the history of the contract we have had 2 large claims and a few smaller ones. Has this happened to any other customers?

Now we have to find another warranty company as we are older and don't want to deal with individual reapir companies.If you have American Home Shield be careful what you claim or have fixed by them - you could be cancelled.

Review about: American Home Shield Warranty.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield Claim Review American Home Shield "Reported forced air heating not working January 11, 2017. As of February 2, All Systems, contractor sent by AHS had not gotten authorization or the replacement unit shipped to replace..." Read more American Home Shield - Plumbing In Pink Plumbing Service Review American Home Shield "Me and my Husband a service request January 12 about a leak in our kitchen. A contractor came out here Plumbing In Pink and replace a part on the toilet..." Read more American Home Shield - Changed my contract without notice to me or agreement from me.  Continued to take money out of my account when I canceled the contract.  They owe me 222.14. American Home Shield "We have had problems with this company, they take your money and do not make the repairs. We canceled the plan and for 3 months they have continued to charge..." Read more American Home Shield - Plumbing Service Review American Home Shield "Quality tore all the plumbing apart for a leak but after almost a month havent come back to finish. They are the worst of any company i have ever seen...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more