Kapolei, Hawaii
Service Scheduling

The refrigerator was leaking. Called American Home Shield and they assigned a vendor to come.

After 24 hours of not hearing back from the vendor, we called the vendor and the vendor advised us they were too busy and not taking new calls at this time. Called American Home shield back. They assigned another vendor - this vendor I knew (because I am a property manager). I told them that vendor has NEVER called back and asked that it be assigned to someone else.

They said no. I said ok, you call the vendor and see if they will answer the phone for you. They placed me on hold for 12 minutes while they repeatedly called the vendor (who didn't answer). They still refused to change the vendor.

They are the absolute worst!

As a property manager, I like my owners to have a home warranty because it really does save them money but I will NEVER recommend AHS - they need to listen to the customer and if vendors are repeatedly changed, they need to address that.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments