Valley View, Texas

Our guest house where my daughter loves had a clogged sink, toilet, and shower. We reported the issue October 24th. They sent a tech on the 27th which is quite a delay. He came to do the work and after an hour my daughter had to leave for an appointment ... she asked him to call me with his findings as my elderly mother is not mobile and unable to check his work. He went to the main house and told my mother the work was done and all drains were cleared. He collected his money and left. The warranty company called me and said he had cleared the drains but had found evidence of roots so no future work would be covered and that he had shown the homeowner the roots. I asked my mother if he had mentioned roots or shown her anything and she said no. I came home and checked the drains and they were all still clogged exactly as before. I called the warranty company back and told them and they stated they would send someone out for a second opinion and is there were no roots they would fix teh issue (which was never addressed originally). After a week we called them back again (not having any working plumbing still) and they informed us they only had one plumber so they were denying our claim and would not fix the issue. They were zero help and why did it take a week and us calling them to tell us that. I question the overall integrity of them and the plumber since no work was ever completed so how do we believe that he found roots if he lied about the fix?

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AT A MINIMUM!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

American Home Shield Cons: Slow and no integrity.

• Plumbing

Comments

AHS Contract Disclaimer: "Service requests are subject to a fee for each trade call. Some exclusions and limitations apply."

American Home Shield Reviews