Goose Creek, South Carolina
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Sent payment in MAY for renewal. AHS Claimed they never got it!

Called and AHS gave me a bogus number to call which was NOT their accounting department. In JULY filed claim with my bank and the bank called them with me on the line. The bank faxed them proof of payment that day and a second time in July. AHS said I would receive my refund in 7-20 business days.

Called in AUGUST, again with Bank rep. on the phone. AHS claimed they NEVER got proof of payment! FAXED AGAIN, now they have to reaseach it AGAIN and "IF" they find it, I will get refund in 7-20 Business days.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! IT IS BAD BAD BAD! In the past when I have had to use for a repair, it has NEVER been the amount they have quoted. AND to top it off they keep calling me telling me that I need to pay them cause my service has been disrputed.

Really, you want me to send you MORE money. I Do NOT think so. THIS IS AN AWFUL!!! company.

DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE: this was an electornic payment, so it should be very simply to find it, due to the fact that my bank provided them all the information required to do so.

This was not done via snail mail which could be very easily lost.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

Reason of review: WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!.

American Home Shield Cons: No follow through with promises, Wait time to talk to rep, Deceitful business practices, Not willing to refund money.

• home warranty repairs