Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

American Home Shield has treated me horribly since my 1st service call placed on 11/14/2016.NOT 1 customer service rep with AHS that I have spoke with too many times than I care to mention gives you, the paying customer any respect.

I've been lied to, hung up on, and passed around to the worse customer service I have ever experienced! To this day, my washer and dryer still have not been fixed. Remember I called for service on November 14, 2016. AHS has horrible vendors with awful attitudes.

Their vendors have lied to me as well. Parts ordered that did not fix the issues. Both Vendors lied to me regarding that they could complete my service call. Not only lied to me but also my 85 year old mother.

Absolutely despicable to say the least!!!!Please do your research when deciding on purchasing a home warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with would not respond to complaints and not too much and stated that there is a room for improvement of lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american home shield home warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. American Home Shield needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american home shield home warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1263399

They did the same thing to me.I'm a lawyer and passed this on to my colleagues.

I strongly suggest you contact Morgan and Morgan in Orlando Florida. They can build the class action just off of this web site. They try and scare less educated parties by saying you can take a cash out or you have to go to arbitration. The fact is NO ONE can be contractually removed from access to courts.

The class can easily be formed and a law suit filed . Second I would get on the phone with the consumer advocacy group with your local TV stations. This is precisely the type of story they like to push. In our case the client has stage 4 cancer and they ruined 2 Christmas parties by not having the appliance fixed when promised not once but twice.

The reps did hang up and tried to say they were giving "options" when in fact were giving ultimatums. "Take this or nothing" regardless of whether that would fix the appliance. Contact Morgan and Morgan and ask fir a consumer products lawyer. Leave all your information as they would be happy to pursue this type of matter especially as a class action, despite what they try to tell you their "contract" says.

Remember, these are reps who are given dictation to put these matters to bed quietly and expect consumers to not want the hassle.

I empathize with you as no senior should be treated that way and the courts will for sure look at such actions very poorly.Be well and try and have a merry Christmas.