State: District Of Columbia City: Washington Product: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim Clear all filters (1 of 134 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

American Home Shield - Customer Service not Responsive at all

It is more than 3 weeks I made a claim but American Home shield customer service does not have any update about my claim. Customer service so careless about customers. Customer service does not talk to purchasing department and purchasing department does not talk to customer too. It is a big chaos. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now. Supervisor does not pick up phone too. I think American Home doing good business now that is why they don't care now.
Author
Washington, District Of Columbia
Service
American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Review #914587 is a subjective opinion of poster.