Verified Reviewer

Good morning

A service request was opened in December 2021 for repair on our stove and dryer. We were told due to covid there would be a brief delay for parts.

My husband called a couple of times after a few months passed.

I'm sorry I can't remember exact dates; however, he was told someone would get back with him and that never happened.

We are now in the month of May 2022 where I myself placed a call in the beginning of the month, someone was supposed to call me back to say whether or not the parts have come in for both the stove and the dryer, that never happened.

I placed another call today and asked to speak with a manager, I was placed on hold while the representative went to check for parts as well as get me to a supervisor, the representative comes back to phone an tells me there is not a supervisor available they were all busy and would get back with me in a day or so. I was smart this time and remembered to get a name. I spoke with a gentleman by the name of Morgan, badge ID MR816525.

I feel that it is highly unacceptable to tell a customer a supervisor is not available. I feel like we have been very patient.

At this point I would like to have both the stove and dryer replaced. I feel we have waited long enough for parts Home shield still clearly doesn't have.

I don't mean to be rude, I've just become deeply frustrated with the situation.

Preferred solution: Replace stove and dryer.

Location: Lexington, Kentucky