Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern: My name is Aman Arsad and I'm a 100% disabled veteran . I writing this email because I am a very unhappy customer.

I made a service call request on Tuesday night 12 January 2021 and explained that my hot water gets cold as soon as the water runs for a while. I told them that Patriate Plumbers was not a reputable company and I ask AHS to send me someone other than them . I checked to see if the burner was working and I discovered that the pilot light was the only flame that I could see. It's been three days and I still have not gotten my problem resolved.

AHS sent me and email explaining that some sort of modification must be need to fix the control valve. The tank is almost 20 years old. I received a call from Patriate Plumbing stating today that an additional charge of $185.00 for a gas line that does not cost that much, is required and they still have to order the valve switch. I have had some bad experiences with Patriate Plumbing in the past and their rating and reviews are below standards.

I was told that I must wait another 24 hours before someone will contact me concerning this issue. I don't think its fair that Patriate Plumber would charge and additional $ 185.00 for short gas line and call it a modification. This tank is on its last leg and needs to me replaced. I don't want Patriate Plumber ever at my home again!

I hope this issue gets resolved soon because I have not had hot water that last long in my home because the pilot flame is the only thing heating water. I should not have to wait 4 or more days to have this problem resolved. Today is Friday and I was told that someone would contact me within 24hrs. I will wait until tomorrow to hear from someone.

I have two homes that AHS has covered and I would not like to lose your business, because my issues with my hot water tank has not been repaired. I am very disappointed with the service that I received from AHS and especially the " Plumber" that was sent to my house. He did not appear to be technically proficient and could not tell me when would my problem be fixed. He said it would take a few days for a part to be ordered.

I am willing to bet you if another plumber was to come out the he would suggest replacing the tank. I am concerned because the pilot light is the only flame burning and hopefully it does not crack the tank.

The technician should have told me something concerning the pilot light being on because it's not heating like it should. Hopefully this does not cause further damage.

I really hope someone contacts me and gets this resolved!!

Sincerely Dissatisfied