Verified Reviewer

1.9

I have been going back and forth with them for past 1 and a half month. The technician that were sent took 4 weeks to figure out what was the problem with our A/C and why isn't it cooling .Then were told that we had a issue is with the heat pump and needs to be replaced.

As per the estimated time for the part was to arrive on the 20th of September 2021. Today is 10/10/2021 and still no answers. Every time I call the customer service they put me on hold for at least 20 min and sorry we cannot reach the parts department but don't worry we will send them an email regarding the issue and will get back to you. Still waiting no response.

My father was hospitalized and had a heart attack because of the heat last month. I hope they get my message otherwise I will have to talk to the higher authorities'

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Pros: Take your money quick.

American Home Shield Cons: Timing, Management literally hides from customers.

Comments