Stockton, California

On May 20th I contacted to advise my dishwasher broke. on May 29th a Sears tech came out and diagnosed issue, took $75 and ordered a part.

Part came in and another Sears tech came out on June 4th. He said original part ordered would not fix the problem since the whole motor is broken and said he had several parts he would need to order and the soonest he could come back back is June 16th. On June 13th Sears called and said part is backordered til July 4th. I contacted AHWS SEVERAL times - I have documented over 14 phone calls as of today - as no communication unless I called them happened.

Now they tell me this part, which Sears says MIGHT be in on July 4th is all they are waiting for and replacement only happens IF there is no part. The way I see it is there is no part - since there is no part! the dishwasher is 10 years old. They refuse to give me a timeline to wait for a part.

I have had a broken dishwasher for almost a month today and will be almost 7 weeks on July 5th which will be the next time I HEAR from Sears and then IF the part actually does come in - I will need to wait for their next available appt - (it's been a week on other visits) I was told repair or replace but they are telling me they dont have to replace as long as there is a part - but there is no part!! and I dont have a dishwasher - when I paid almost $500 for this service as well as $75 to have tech come out.

I could have bought a new dishwasher with the money they took and have one now. NOW I am out the money and they have not provided what they promised.

Comments

AHS Contract Disclaimer: "Service requests are subject to a fee for each trade call. Some exclusions and limitations apply."