Verified Reviewer

1.1

I too I wish I could rate 0! I have had this service for almost 4 years.

I have put in several service calls and over the 4 years with only 1 was being covered after them sending out 3 different technicians for the same issue with a dishwasher that could not be repaired. For the past 3 years, I have had to call about my AC Unit that wasn't cooling. I was always told that I needed refrigerant which they only pay $10 per pound and I end up having to pay $300-400 every year. This year the technician determined that I had a leak but since all of the refrigerant had leaked out, I would have to pay to put some in to determine where the leak was or he could try putting a sealant and then the refrigerant in.

I was still out of $450 plus the $100 service fee. My most recent call was for electrical issues. They sent out a technician from Seasons Solution Heating and Cooling (Baba) who have very poor ratings to begin with. He came out, pulled out my light switches and started telling me that my circuit breaker needed to be upgraded and that he was trying to get more for me.

(I know now that he was just scheming for himself and trying to get more money) but he had to get approval first. He left my house with open wires and half of my electric off. After I didn't hear back from him, I called him and was told that nothing was covered. I asked him to come back and put my old switches back in a cover these open wires.

He told me to call the company. I called them and finally they told me too that nothing was covered. I tried to explain to them that I think he was making up things to get extra money and that he left open wires in my house and I only needed him to come back and put things back the way he found them. They stated that they would send him back to replace everything.

In speaking with them, I asked the representative more than 10 times to let me speak with a manager. (NEVER HAPPENED). He kept telling me that he would only tell me the same thing that he is saying. I tried again calling the technician.

He has yet to show up and he has also blocked my calls. Now I have to pay someone else to come in to correct and fix his mess. These people and the technicians are all scammers and I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their money on them.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB on both companies! (I did stop payment on my $100 service fee and will also cancel my service with theRY WUNRUdoNRUN

User's recommendation: RUN-DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Chicago, Illinois