113 College Park Rd, Ladson, SC 29456, USA

Most times when I call I have to wait on hold for over an hour or more and then more than once I was disconnected and had to start over again. They don't have enough or don't have certain vendors for my area.

If you have a problem and have to call back the people on the phone for the most part are clueless on how to look up things on their system. Also I told them that they had the wrong credit card on file and have tried multiple times to correct this but changing it online speaking to several people on several occasions has not fixed it. They finally mailed me a bill which I paid on the correct credit card. Two months later they send me the bill again.

I try to call and the person I get after waiting 30 mins and after having a disconnect the first time keeps talking about something that was fixed and not what I am calling about. Finally tells me I need to talk to a specialist and puts me on hold and I am in limbo again with no one picking up.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: i would lie better people on the other end of the phone who can help me especially after i have waited on hold for so long..

Comments