1.4

The wait times are ridiculous – up to 45 minutes each time. I have called them at least once bi-weekly since August.

I was charged $167.96 in July 26; $167.96 in August 25; $41.99 in November 26; and $41.99 December 26. I began calling AHS to ask them stop taking payments as July and August covered 8 months. Rather than try to find the lost payment, I was given the run around constantly. Customer service finally found the last three payments but never found the payment in July.

I stated that I could prove that I made the July payment through my bank. Today, 26 Jan 18, I was told that the $125.69 (3 payments) would not be refunded but used for administrative fees I am truly disgusted with this experience. Please send my refund as I had paid several months in advance. My initial request for repair started in November.

The serviceman came out about 6 times. I called and asked that someone else be sent out but was encouraged to let him finish. Although I thought he was nice, he did not know how to fix my refrigerator. The refrigerator side would not cool and the freezer temperature was what the refrigerator should have been.

The last time he came out; he agreed that it was not cooling correctly. However, he called AHS and stated that I was constantly moving the fridge around and only wanted a new refrigerator.

What I wanted was my unit working at the correct temperature. Then I was fed the line by him and a customer service that if plugged and running, it did not have to cool correctly.

Review about: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments