I called AHS to file a claim that my whirlpool tub had a crack in it.I speicifically told them that the tub was cracked.

Theyinformed me of who was going to be cantacting me which was J.B. Plumbing company out of College Station Texas and I had to pay a $75 service call fee. When the contractor arrived they informed me that the tub has to be replaced and they contacted AHS to inform them also.

I asked the contractor to have AHS to call me; when they did they told me it states in my contract that the they would replace the pump not the tub.I'm also pissed because they should have told me when i made the claim that they don't repair or replace tubs instead of having someone come out for me to pay an unnecessary service fee if I couldn't be serviced.

Review about: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States #668557

I put in a claim to have my refrigerator repaired on or about 6-7-13.The repairman came out and claimed to fix the problem.

The very next day it went out again. I callend AHS back and the sent the same repairman out who indicated that he had misdiagnosed the problem and that new parts would need to be ordered. After a week the parts came in and a second repairman came out who again claimed to make the repair. One week later, my refrigerator is not working again.

The company that was sent out is AA Dependable.They are not very dependable.