1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 31, 2018

American Home Shield has done nothing to assist with this matter. BBB has continued to ask questions about it however it is NOT resolved at this point.

I have still asked for assistance from Diane Wilson from ABC Troubleshooter however I have no response as of yet. I believe that the BBB will be helpful but I need assistance in attaching documents to their site and unfortunately with this concussion I have difficulty with that.

Update by user Jul 02, 2018

I have a central air condition unit and paid by check in the Raleigh NC area

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2018

I have had multiple issues with my Air Conditioning and have had numerous providers come and service my home . I feel this last one(Air Medics)was the straw that broke the camels back and have submitted a complaint with the BBB and hope to discontinue my service contract with AHS after 20 plus years of service with them because of the decline in service.

On top of being a senior citizen, I was hit by a truck while walking my dog last year (I have a concussion and other injuries)and the encounters with AHS are to the point I have had to call on support with Diane Wilson *(ABC 11 eyewitness news) last year to get the A/C repaired and I cannot deal with the stress this year. It used to be I could pick up the phone and get things repaired , now I cannot. Last Year AHS promised to reimburse for the 2 window air units that had to be purchased until the A/C was repaired and that still never happened. Now I have repairs from Air Medics repairman and a declined solution to the tune of $400 that I have to pay for parts and labor on top of the monthly fees and increased fees??

Its ridiculous! The A/C still isn't working until I can come up with the $400 in parts and labor that AHS will not accept.

I paid Air Medics over $200 three weeks ago for freon and for them to say that my air was running perfectly and that 80 degrees is perfect by his standards. Their service man was rude and condescending and broke things on his way out.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Continuous increases in cost and less services and lies, Being jerked around for two weeks with still nothing resolved, Breach of contract, Customer service is the worst, Take your money and do not make the repairs.

Comments

Get rid of them. Regain control of your life and stop burning money.

You should have done it years ago. All of the money you've handed them would have easily paid for a dandy new air conditioner and much more by now.