1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My AC had a leak I filed a claim cost me 75.00. They always contract 1 star companies to come out and do the work.

The guy couldn't find the leak so he placed Fix a leak in my system. 3 months later no air leak back. I called AHS they wanted to charge me another 75.00 as if the claim was done right the 1st time. I explained i was not paying another fee for a problem that should have been resolved .

They are not going to keep doing 3 month patch work wanting me to keep paying. They waive the 75.00 but then kept billing me for the 75.00. They are DISHONEST and the plans are a scam. Shotty work at best.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. You will be speaking with a lying conniving sales rep that will tell you anything to get your business. Finally my out of pocket cost for my AC is $1785.00. Coverage huh yeah when *** freezes over.

All major appliances that are more costly AHS has thee most restrictions of what's not covered. Do yourself a favor and find ANY other warranty company but this one.

Comments

Better yet, do yourself a favor and don’t buy ANY home warranty at all. You can hire 5 Star companies, and decide which repair scenario fits your budget and timeframe.

You can save so much time and aggravation by calling your own crews out whenever you need service—no wait!!!

White glove service that meets your expectations is just a phone call away. It’s just not any home warranty’s phone number.

MonumentalSquirrel
to Anonymous #1579267

That's just what I've done.