THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.THEY ALWAYS GIVE YOU SUCH A RUN AROUND SAYING THE ITEM WAS NOT MAINTAIN.

BE AWARE! THE PEOPLE THAT WORK WITH THEM ARE TRAINED TO BE SO NICE, BUT YOU NEVER, NEVER GET SATISFACTION. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY HAVING THEM. WE HAVE HAD 4 DIFFERENT COMPANIES COME UP, EACH ONE GIVING A DIFFERENT DIAGNOSIS.

THEY WORK WITH INCOMPETENT PEOPLE. WE FINALLY HAD TO HAVE ARE OWN HEATING PERSON COME OUT & SAID THIS WAS NOT SAFE TO HAVE ON. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAY ONE OF THEIR SUPERVISORS WILL CALL, BUT THEY DON'T.

I HAVE SPOKEN TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THE SAME COMPLAINT, THEY ALSO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM GIVEN THE SAME RUN AROUND.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY............DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HAVING THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield - Homeowners Policy Claim Review American Home Shield "We are new homeowners and had the home warranty put into place in case of emergencies as no one likes surprises. Purchased the home a little over two months ago..." Read more American Home Shield - Air Conditioner American Home Shield "I have been a customer of american home shield for 6+ years. On sunday 8/27/17 i noticed my ac was not cooling as good and it was making un usual..." Read more American Home Shield - Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California American Home Shield "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..." Read more American Home Shield - Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more