Contact American Home Shield Customer Service
American Home Shield Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 735-4663Real Estate
(800) 858-1922To Cancel
American Home Shield Emails:
How to Contact American Home Shield?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 658||Issues resolved: 29||Last call: Jun 6, 2023|
What Is the American Home Shield Phone Number?
The American Home Shield customer service phone number is 1-888-682-1043 available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Alternatively, you can also request a service online using your account credentials. For sales purposes, you can dial American Home Shield number 1-800-858-1922.
How to Contact the American Home Shield Corporate Office?
You can contact the American Home Shield corporate office with plenty of options. First, you can call the office via phone and talk to the Shield agents 24/7 at 1-888-682-1043. Next, you can send a message to American Home Shield email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, it is possible to reach the corporate office via social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn.
How Do I Contact American Home Shield via Email Address?
To contact American Home Shield via email, send your queries and issues to the American Home Shield email address, email@example.com. You must provide your information, such as your name, email address, contact number, and message where you explain your problems. The American Home Shield agents answer your queries within 24 to 48 hours.
American Home Shield Website:
American Home Shield Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
150 Peabody Place,
How Good is American Home Shield's Customer Service?
I think customer service did the best they could. But I think American home shield robbed me.
I can’t say I just need them to send my information to my email
First, the customer service rep. Very nice guy put me on hold three or four times and still never answered my questions then set me up with a appliance service company texted me. They’re going to come out Monday I work Monday. I responded to them twice by text because he didn’t have the decency to call me so I have no idea if or when an appliance repairman is coming out.
Some of the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Can’t get a hold of anybody in a timely manner. I’ve been a customer for years and I’m going to be canceling my service immediately after the next repair, which was only partially covered after I pay over $1000 of premiums per year in $125 per service car. It’s cheaper for me to do repairs on my own.
Summary of American Home Shield Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call American Home Shield?
- “Poor customer service”
- “Service request for air conditioner”
- “Need to place a service call”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Have water leaking by heater”
- “Broken stove”
- “Need h here with my air conditioner is not working”
Request for Information Question:
- “Request service”
- “For status of appointment”
- “I need to talk to a human”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel service request”
- “Cancel service”
- “To cancel an appointment through a provider that's for Sunday, April 9 I do not need the service anymore”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Change payment optionChange payment method”
- “Why was I charged for service that never happened?”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “A/C drain pan replacement in attic is rusted out and leaking.”
- “Appliance replacement”
- “Expired check replacement”
- “I need to speak to someone regarding my account please”
- “Check if I have an account here”
- “To see if my account is active”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “You order the wrong part I need it over nighted it's need broken since may 10th”
- “To get the contractor number to install my replacement dishwasher”
- “Issues with delivery date”
- “Asking for a refund of charge”
- “Problem with new policy, refund,call back from supervisor”
- “Refund of service fee”
- “I'm a contractor to trying to get employment.”
- “Job left incomplete”
- “E-gift card misplaced found then found out it was used”
- “Change my credit card on auto pay”
- “Lowes card”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Website doesn't work for service request”
- “Trying to get a application sent to me to become a AHS contractor”
- “Contractor refusing to fix issues”
- “My air conditioner is making noise”
, , Streem Inc
American Home Shield is a company that provides home warranty protection services. The company was founded in 1973. It is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The company deals with the trouble of repairing air conditioner, furnace, and appliance and plumbing problems. AHS operates 4 state-of-the-art service centers Carroll, IA; Memphis, TN; LaGrange, GA and Santa Rosa, CA. In 1989 AHS was acquired by the ServiceMaster Company. The company provides its request service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. American Home Shield is the largest network of local and pre-screened service contractor all over the United States. American Home Shield offers the most developed home warranty program available.
American Home Shield is ranked 278 out of 1322 in Insurance category
Compare American Home Shield To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.