Contact American Home Shield Customer Service
American Home Shield Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 735-4663Real Estate
(800) 858-1922To Cancel
American Home Shield Emails:
How to Contact American Home Shield?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 988||Issues resolved: 45||Last call: Dec 8, 2023|
What Is the American Home Shield Phone Number?
The American Home Shield customer service phone number is 1-888-682-1043 available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Alternatively, you can also request a service online using your account credentials. For sales purposes, you can dial American Home Shield number 1-800-858-1922.
How to Contact the American Home Shield Corporate Office?
You can contact the American Home Shield corporate office with plenty of options. First, you can call the office via phone and talk to the Shield agents 24/7 at 1-888-682-1043. Next, you can send a message to American Home Shield email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, it is possible to reach the corporate office via social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn.
How Do I Contact American Home Shield via Email Address?
To contact American Home Shield via email, send your queries and issues to the American Home Shield email address, email@example.com. You must provide your information, such as your name, email address, contact number, and message where you explain your problems. The American Home Shield agents answer your queries within 24 to 48 hours.
American Home Shield Website:
American Home Shield Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
150 Peabody Place,
How Good is American Home Shield's Customer Service?
Repair person very knowledgeable and pleasant to communicate with. Explained procedure.
They lie to keep you paying
Paid $100.00 in March to have them send a technician to fix the fan in the great room, the bedroom fan, and the exhaust in the bathroom.
I called over 7 times and spoke with a representative who assured me the technician would contact me to make an appointment to take care of the claim. It's November 19th and the technician never has yet to do his job.
Reaching a rep was almost impossible. Too many steps and had to go from one phone number to another before finally reaching one. Total unsat and shouldn’t be necessary
I didn’t feel like the representative was listening to me, or interested in what I needed to have done she kept saying nothing could be done about the situation. I asked to speak to a higher customer service representative. She said that was not possible, and that she was the only one I speak to her that time and she get back to me.
Summary of American Home Shield Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call American Home Shield?
- “Need additional services”
- “Need service”
- “We are not getting the service we paid for”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Send an email of my receipt to put on warranty”
- “HVAC unit not working, thermostat, vent”
Request for Information Question:
- “Request service”
- “No power and assigned company can't get to house u til Saturday: need sooner appointment”
- “Check on salt cell coverage on pool”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To cancel policy”
- “Do not want to renew policy. Cancel ASAP”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Remove payment method”
- “Charge fir a service n no service yet”
- “To verify my account”
- “Verify account”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Place a complaint. I called AHS and paid $100.00 to have a technician come and Fix a fan in the great room, a fan in the bedroom, and an exhaust in the bathroom.The technician came, but never returned.. November 19th and nothing fixed”
- “Microwave replacement”
- “Schedule AIr Conditioning replacement”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Repair I didn't get the call teck”
- “AHS Never sent me my welcome package, going on a year in a half now, and yesterday I called they had the wrong email gave them the new one , still haven’t received a email”
- “Problem with new policy, refund,call back from supervisor”
- “I'm a contractor to trying to get employment.”
- “Job left incomplete”
- “Change my credit card on auto pay”
- “Lowes card”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Website doesn't work for service request”
- “Trying to get a application sent to me to become a AHS contractor”
- “Air conditioning problem”
- “Garbage disposer”
, , Streem Inc
American Home Shield is a company that provides home warranty protection services. The company was founded in 1973. It is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The company deals with the trouble of repairing air conditioner, furnace, and appliance and plumbing problems. AHS operates 4 state-of-the-art service centers Carroll, IA; Memphis, TN; LaGrange, GA and Santa Rosa, CA. In 1989 AHS was acquired by the ServiceMaster Company. The company provides its request service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. American Home Shield is the largest network of local and pre-screened service contractor all over the United States. American Home Shield offers the most developed home warranty program available.
American Home Shield is ranked 300 out of 1583 in Insurance category