Verified Reviewer

I have reached out to AHS several times, meaning a minimum of 7 times and the hold time exceeds 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. I have requested to speak with a supervisor and the c/s refused to transfer me or give me additional numbers.

I have a refrigerator that is not cooling. When I placed the initial work order, no one is available to come out until a week or more later and I was advised that someone would call me. That never happened. I continued to call and I was advised that I could get someone outside that was available.

The one vendor that could come out, your company will not authorize service. After several conversations and explaining the need for a refrigerator, the company seemed unbothered. Eventually I called the number to purchase service and was able to speak with a rep that helped with authorizations for a dorm refrigerator. The tech came out and advise replacement for the refrigerator.

AHS decided to order parts to repair only. Receipt of parts takes another 1 or more along with the scheduling of the repairs.

At this point I have been waiting going into my 3rd week and using a dorm refrigerator with medical supplies and baby formula along with a family, this is unreasonable. I am not satisfied with this service and the way this has been handeled.

Preferred solution: replacement refrigerator prior to a month.

American Home Shield Pros: Non.

American Home Shield Cons: Asked numerous times to talk to a supervisor been denied.

Comments

Cancel the warranty and with the premium and deductible savings make your own appliance decisions. Home warranty customers have to wait at the mercy of someone else’s decisions. Saving money is not everything!

American Home Shield Reviews