Verified Reviewer

I have reached out to AHS several times, meaning a minimum of 7 times and the hold time exceeds 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. I have requested to speak with a supervisor and the c/s refused to transfer me or give me additional numbers.

I have a refrigerator that is not cooling. When I placed the initial work order, no one is available to come out until a week or more later and I was advised that someone would call me. That never happened. I continued to call and I was advised that I could get someone outside that was available.

The one vendor that could come out, your company will not authorize service. After several conversations and explaining the need for a refrigerator, the company seemed unbothered. Eventually I called the number to purchase service and was able to speak with a rep that helped with authorizations for a dorm refrigerator. The tech came out and advise replacement for the refrigerator.

AHS decided to order parts to repair only. Receipt of parts takes another 1 or more along with the scheduling of the repairs.

At this point I have been waiting going into my 3rd week and using a dorm refrigerator with medical supplies and baby formula along with a family, this is unreasonable. I am not satisfied with this service and the way this has been handeled

User's recommendation: Never.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Replace the refrigerator, .

American Home Shield Pros: Non, With only a few hiccups the serv men are great.

American Home Shield Cons: Whole experience was a nightmare.

Comments