We made our first claim with American Hone Shield after having the warranty for nearly a year, and what a disappointment this has been.
We requested service for a stoppage, and not only did the contractor not clear the stoppage, he actually caused damage by drilling a hole in our drain line in the sink.
Now we have not only a stoppage, but also a leak.
I tried to contact American Home Shield, but after sixty minutes on hold I gave up for the night.
Terrible service all around.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ahs Appointment
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."