American Home Shield - Contractor caused more problems than he fixed
We made our first claim with American Hone Shield after having the warranty for nearly a year, and what a disappointment this has been.
We requested service for a stoppage, and not only did the contractor not clear the stoppage, he actually caused damage by drilling a hole in our drain line in the sink.
Now we have not only a stoppage, but also a leak.
I tried to contact American Home Shield, but after sixty minutes on hold I gave up for the night.
Terrible service all around.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Only Forever Living Product has this quality Natural Aloe Vera products which are not contaminated with chemicals given that they usually do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This Forever..."
- "First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."