71 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

I have been a member of AHS since 2016. I have made payments many in full, and I never missed one payment.

I requested service in March this year. On March 28, 2020, American Home Shield sent Greenway services to my house, I have papers to show Greenway came to my house. I called AHS and Greenway over and over. Greenway told me they understand and one told me they felt sorry for me.

I called repeatedly over and over. Then AHS told me they would send me to cash out line. I agreed but then it changed to hold and hold at least 30 minutes at a time. I did wear down; however I was under contract with AHS 100% and my oven remains broken.

My repeated calls to American Home Shield showed to be a waste of time. Greenway Services did not receive an authorization from American Home Shield to repair or replace our oven. I finally canceled my contract May 15, 2020.

Oh!, they did try to run another service fee through($125.00) but it was refunded. I want a full refund of $656.00 due to fraud and breach of contract.

User's recommendation: run fast run this company is very unreliable.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Refuses to correct their mistakes.

Comments

#1952568

I have having major issue with American home Shield is this company really a scam. They Keep giving me the run around and issue has not yet been resolved. All they keep saying is I'm sorry.

American Home Shield Reviews