My contract number is 5433**** and address is 202 W Grigsby St Pulaski, TN

I place a service request in on Monday morning June 14 for an air conditioning duct. Throughout Monday and Tuesday the request was listed as no company assigned to the issue.

On Wednesday morning about 10:30 AM after 48 hour I called to request authorization to get a contractor and get reimbursed. I was told I needed to wait a couple of hours and call back with the dispatch number 7123****. I did this at about 1:00 PM. When I called back with the dispatch number I was told I would have to talk to dispatch and they would call me back within 24 hours.

I feel I am being given the runaround.

Your contract says a provider is usually assigned within 48 hours of the service request.

Since you cant find one the obvious thing for you to do is authorized me to get a servicer and get reimbursed. Why is this not happening?

I have three properties on my account if this is the way I am treated when I need service I need to reconsider the company I use.

I plan to file a complaint with the Tennessee and California Atorney Generals office.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments