Verified Reviewer

AHS arranged an appointment for me the a plumbing company: TexPro Plumbing @512 800-****. They were scheduled to arrive between 10-2 on Friday July 10th so I took the day off work to wait at home.

They were a no show and never called to explain. I called and left messages 4 times between 1-4:30 trying to find out if they were still coming but never got an answer. I tried getting in touch with AHS online about this but could not find a customer service email and had difficulty getting the CHAT feature to work. I called AHS customer service and stayed on hold for an hour.

(Total time spent on this call was 1hr, 16 minutes). Finally a representative answered who was very nice and informed me that the appointment has been changed to Monday. She assured me that the plumbing company would call me today to confirm a new appointment......which of course they did not. I waited all Friday evening to get a call from them and nothing.

Should I take another day off work on Monday and lose another day of income? I have no idea when they plan to be here.

I wouldnt be so angry if the plumbing company at least had the courtesy to return my calls. Worst experience.

User's recommendation: Avoid letting AHS set you up with this plumbing company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Inconsistent service and vendors.

American Home Shield Cons: Whole experience has been beyond frustrating.

Comments