Santa Ana, California

05/06/2011

Hello every one

am posting this warning to prevent any more innocent people from fowling in this kind of traps like me.

I received an offer to buy warranty from ( AHS American Home Shield ) with my mortgage payment from wells Fargo I was so happy I said that is what I need a peace of mind. turns out it's a nightmare it's the biggest scam they take your money and the give you the run around when you call the to fix what is in the warranty .I bought my warranty on April 10 on May 2 I had a pluming issue they came charged me $60 I agreed to pay for someone to come in and check and fix the problem I was calling daily to get an answer if they are coming back to fix the pluming finally someone called me back with an excuse its existing problem and the don't take care of existing problem I assured them this is the first time my shower handle not shutting down and leaking they refuse to fix on the warranty

Am a widow with limited income that is the reason I purchase this warranty. after I purchase the warranty went online I read all the complain from different customers I said to myself what kind of trap I fell in

I lost $60 dollar for nothing get done I can't afford to lose any money I hope they are going to refund my money was lucky get to cancel my warranty, before the 30 days pass .

Comments

AHS is a terrible company in my opinion! they always look for some reason to decline coverage, send out the worst and most incompetent contractors they can find and when they have to pay a claim they will give you the run around like our systems are down or we mail the reimbursement check you should have it by now well I guess we will have to stop payment on it and re-issue you your check, this is the sort of warranty and service you will be getting who ever is reading this do your homework please.

#319838

I am not renewing my AHS after 15yrs with them.

Put a call in on July 7th on dishwasher. They send someone from 100 miles away rather than use local. Issue still not resolved and have yet to hear back from them. Of course they still had the gall to chg a $60 fee.

Several hrs back they were going to send some one from 3 and a half hours away

To fix my ceiling fan. Ended up fixing it myself.

American Home Shield Reviews