my cloths DRYERHAS NOT BEEN FIXED SINCE jAN 2018 AND PALMER SERVICE CONTRACTOR HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIX IT. i HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT YOUR OFFICE BY PHONE BUT NO LUCK.

MY QUESTION IS ARE U GOING TO PAY ME FOR A REPLACEMENT. i dont understand why you havent contacted me I PREFER CASH IN LIEW PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR DECISION.i HAVE TRIED TO CLL ABOUT THIS PROBLEM FOR SEVERAL DAYS BUT AFTER HAVING TO HOLD FOR A REP FOR OVER 30 MINUETS EACH I HAVE GIVEN UP .

AT TIMES SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER THE PHONE AND ASK ME QUESTIONS AND THEN SHE OR HE WOULD TELL ME THEY HAD TO TRANSFER THE CALL SO I WOULD WAIT AGAIN TILL I WOULD HAVE TO HANG UP WITH NO RESULTS. THE SERVICE WAS SO BAD I NEVER GOT TOFIND OUT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO ABOUT MY PROBLEM SINCERELY claude.taylor15@gmail.com contract number 228751652

Comments

Do NOT renew this policy. You could have bought a new dryer for what the policy costs per year.

You’ve been without a working dryer for 11 months? You are a fool if you think this was a good investment.

You could also buy a used appliance from an appliance repair guy or Craig’s List and be done with it. Is it worth the hassle to have them in your life?