Little River, South Carolina
1.3

AHS was contacted on 5/23/16 regarding ac not working. A hvac company was assigned and we still don't have ac and its all because of AHS and the manufacturer that they use Carrier.

The hvac company was notified by Carrier that everything was in and we were finally scheduled to have the unit installed today but when the hvac company went to pick up the unit and parts from Carrier's Myrtle Beach (1608 Executive Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC /843-448-1128)store the TXV part was missing. Oh and they don't know its going to be in - they're going to track it. When you call Carrier's above # it goes to a call center (how convenient). So my husband has been in a 3rd floor condo for over a month with 93 degree temp because of AHS and Carrier.

And by the way American Home Shield continues to withdraw their monthly charges from my account.

I was on hold with AHS for 52 minutes this morning and was suppose to be transferred to the installation department and was conveniently disconnected. I have been in constant contact with AHS with still no resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments