Air conditioning went out at the end of the summer of 2014. Company sent a handyman to repair the unit.

He found a blown fuse but did not bother to see what the underlying issue was that caused the fuse to blow. A couple of days later the fuse blew again. I replaced the fuse myself as I did not want to take another day off. This occurred two more occasions that summer.

At the beginning of 2015 summer the air conditioning went out again. American Home Shield sent out a construction company and the repair man replaced the fuse and a part inside the unit. This worked for a few days and the unit went out again. Same repair man this time replaced the fuse disconnect.

A week later I am without air conditioning again. I have taken three days off of work and have paid the $75. fee twice for having a repair person to visit. I refused to pay the $75.

a third time. Now I am waiting for a supervisor to return my call about what the company plans to do.

I will be taking AHS to small claims court for a refund of the yearly contract and the $150. spent to their sub-contractors since they are not able to live up to their contract.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments