Verified Reviewer

Description of Complaint: My Central Air hasn't worked for at least 3 years. AHS would assign local companies to repair/service my air conditioner.

Yet it still has not worked. The last company that came to check it out stated that I need a whole new unit. He did tell AHS. However, they have not done anything.

I call I speak with a representative I give them the Im told that they will raise my concern to up the chain to management. I never get a call back from anyone. I had to put an air conditioner in my kitchen window. The water from the unit has runs down the front of my house I use 2 large towels and a plastic bag to try and stim the water from running down the back of the sink into the downstairs bedroom which now has mildew on the ceiling which needs to be torn down and replaced.

I'm afraid that my sink and cabinets are going to fall as well. Im paying for a service and that as failed me I need help now.

My home is extremely hot. and I have a lot of health issues and the heat is unbearable

Location: 690 Highway 138 Southwest, Riverdale, GA 30274