Verified Reviewer

I have called twice and each time I call to cancel my contract I have waited over an hour for someone to pick up then that persons tries to talk me out of canceling and puts me on hold to transfer my call which then the call drops. Let this serve as my request to cancel my service as of the first of July which is when I made my first phone and another one a week later.

I have been I.

Search of an email address which is very ly difficult to find. Please refund the last payment you charged my American Express account and Cancel my service contract.

Address is 8436 Truxton Ave Los Angeles CA 90045

Comments

Wrong. This will not serve as your cancellation.

You must place your cease and desist demand in writing and serve via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. Do so a minimum of 30 days prior to the onset of the next billing period ; absolutely do so at least 30 days prior to the final billing at the end of the contract. Yours is NOT a REQUEST. It is a demand.

Be polite, firm, brief, factual. Read your contract ; there is probably an "auto-renewal" clause hidden in the fine print that requires said written notice.

Nothing else will do. Do not call or otherwise verbally engage with anyone at any time over this.

American Home Shield Reviews