Verified Reviewer

1.3

Original review updated by user Jun 14, 2021

I put in a complaint about my AC not cooling. They came out on May 28th and determined that it was the compressor.

I was told it would be 7-10 days to get it fixed. It is now day 17,June 14, 2021. 93 degrees outside. I have called several times, I was promised a call back in 24 hours, haven't heard from them, but have been given the run around.

I need it fixed. Representative Angie said I can't speak with a supervisor. I have asked on several calls to do so, but none are available. It is hard to understand the agent on the phone because their customer service is obviously outsourced to a foreign country.

Hard to understand any of the agents, all have heavy foreign accent. I am totally disappointed in American Home Shield. Not really worth the headache when you have to call multiple times to get your repairs done.

I guess I will have to wait a month or more before I can get any help. I need my AC fixed, it is very hot here.

User's recommendation: Check out the reviews before you get a contract with them BBB rating is 2.5 out of 5.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Buying the warranty was easy, Initial prices were reasonable.

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible serive, Extended time periods to fix items, Being told untruths by retention agent.

Comments