Middletown, Connecticut
2.9

I called several times, sent emails through the website and you can not reach anyone to cancel. When you do get customer service (after holding over an hour) they transfer you to the retention department.

However, no one ever picks up after the transfer (I held for 2 hours to test that theory). I called customer service back (held for over an hour to get someone) and explained no one ever picks up in retention. They filled out some so called form to have someone call me back and stated I would receive a call in 24-48 business hours..

Its been 12 days with no call back yet I am getting past due notices and collection notices. I sold this house and just want to stop the warranty!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Cancel my policy effective 06/01/15 and stop the collections..

American Home Shield Pros: When i needed service they were easy to reach.

American Home Shield Cons: Trying to cancel - cant reach anyone.

Comments

I had the same problem.. I finally got through to someone today to cancel my account but after calling for three days straight and on hold for a total of 5 hours.

And you also cannot speak to a supervisor and they will not EVER tell you where they are located at. When businesses do not want to disclosed their location is alarming

American Home Shield Reviews