Verified Reviewer

Called this company to come out to check/fix my A/C when it stopped at 4p. Was told itll take 24hrs to get someone to come take a look at it even after I told them I have a 16mth old baby and 2 other children and the temp outside is 96 and my house is 80 degrees.

Was told this was the best they could do due to policy. Asked to speak with manager and was told manager will just tell me the same thing but they will send a message and they will reach out within 24 hours per policy.

I guess their policy comes before my house being hot and stuffy and my kids not able to breathe. Still waiting for someone to call me back.

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company. Your emergency is not their emergency and Customer Service Reps won’t let you talk with managers and reps makes you feel like you’re not their concern.

Preferred solution: I need them to reach out to me and we both can come up with a solution.

Location: Greensboro, North Carolina