Media, Pennsylvania

I Called American 0ome Home Shield on 12/4/15 for a dishwasher repair. ASH sent repairman out on 12/7/15 and the repairman said he found nothing was wrong, but he tinkered with the bottom of the dishwasher and said it was OK.

We ran the dishwasher the next day and water gushed out the bottom, ruined the hardwood floors in the kitchen and went down through the floor and ruined the ceiling in floor below. I called the repair company, they said they would send out another repair man. He showed up a few days later, just briefly looked at the dishwasher and said he would need to order parts but it would take a week or so to receive them before they could schedule the repair. I said I was having a house full of guests for Christmas, but that didn't phase them or motivate them to take any faster action.

I called AHS to complain, so they sent a request for another repair company to come to my home. This second repair company finally came out today, briefly looked at dishwasher and said they would order parts and install them in about ten days. So far it has been 23 days and the dishwasher has not been repaired and won't be repaired till next year. The first company has not offered to take care of the mess made to my floors and ceiling due to their shoddy repair work.

So, I guess it will take over a month to repair a dishwasher and they will leave me with major damages to my hardwood floors and ceiling. Great service American Home Shield.

Comments