On June 5, 2017, my air conditioner stopped working in my home.I called American Home Shield to report the problem.

A contractor came to my home and after a brief inspection, he informed me that my compressor went out. I live in Las Vegas, NV and that week the temperatures reached well into the triple digits. I informed American Home Shield, that having air in my home is very critical due to that my daughter is special needs. I called American Home Shield several times during that week for an update on my compressor.

I also called the contractor for answers and all I got was the run around. On my fourth phone called to the contractor I was treated very rudely and unpleasant. As of June 11, 2017, I have not heard from American Home Shield or the contractor for an update. I called another contractor (on my own), who arrived at my home within five hours, and the next day my air conditioner was installed.

My contract with American Home Shield is paid in full and not to received quality service is unacceptable.I will under no circumstances use or recommend American Home Shield again.

Review about: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Air conditioner was not fix. / $8000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion