Verified Reviewer

Mr. Tibbons, Mr.

Brown, Ms. Sumrow,

This email is being sent to all of you because I have had the absolute worst experience possible with your company. I will provide a sort synopsis of all of the problems we have incurred with your company since February 26, 2021.

We have used your warranty company for a few years now and have not had any issues until now.

On the morning of February 26th, 2021, I placed a call for service on a water heater that went out. I was told by your representative in the Philippines that we would hear back within 24-48 hours of this call.

I called again on Saturday only to be told that they had not found anyone yet so give it 24 hours more. I called again on Sunday only to be told that nothing had been done with my ticket.

On Monday, March 1st, I called to check on status and was told that my claim was in a que and had not been worked yet. When asked why the representative told me that they only had two people today working in dispatch. It was not a pleasant conversation for your company.

I called again on Tuesday, the 3rd of March and finally received an email from American Home Shield stating that a vendor had been assigned by the name of American Plumbing and Electrical.

It stated we would hear from the vendor within 24 hours. On Wednesday, I tried contacting the vendor directly and received no answer. Their phone number does not even ring. I called AHS and informed them and your representative placed me on hold and called.

Supposedly Zack, the vendor, answered and promised that he would contact me Thursday morning. As of today, we have heard from no one.

On Thursday, I called AHS again only to be told that they would try and reach him. After trying, your representative told me they could not reach them either. I demanded immediate action and a supervisor.

The Supervisor got on the phone and told me they would place my request back in the que and look for a new vendor. I told her that she had until Friday the 5th of March before I took my own action. As of today, no phone call and no hot water heater.

Every call was made from my office showing on my records the day and length that I spent on numerous calls. The minimum was 30 plus minutes EVERYDAY calling AHS.

This is past the point of ridiculous for my family to not have a hot water heater since February 26th, 2021.

How would any of you like to be without hot water for over a week now?

Have I been the most pleasant person to speak with, no, but one can only take so much from a company that lies to its consumers.

As of today, AHS is definitely in breach of its contract with me and I would like to know how you plan to resolve it without me invoking my attorney.

Awaiting your reply, I remain

Stuart A. Moss

Louisiana State Board of Commerce and Industry

Governors Appointee

337-888-**** cell

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments