Verified Reviewer

1.8

I now have a past due balance of $125 with getting threatened to close my account if not paid. I do not owe this service fee.

My calls have all been a recall on the same issue, and all recalls have been 30 days or less from service being provided. I have called 6 different times in the past 3 weeks. I have been hung up on and lied to about my account. One representative, his name is Tracer, has been very kind and has tried to help me to the best of my knowledge.

He keeps putting in either a concession to waive the fee or a dispute on the fee, but the fee remains as past due on my account.

All I am needing is this to be resolved, and taken off my account since I have followed my legal binding contract that was given to me. My next step is filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and showing them all my evidence where this was in fact a service recall and within 30 days of when service was last provided to me and showing my service contract where it states that a service recall within 30 days does not get charged another service call fee.

User's recommendation: Customer service and reliability are terrible.

Preferred solution: I would like the past due balance to be corrected since it was not a new service call..

Comments