Verified Reviewer

1.8

I've been waiting to get my cloth washer authorized for replacement. They cant seem to receive the diagnosis report which has been sent over like 5 times.

Everytime I call they keep telling me they dont have the report. They put me on hold to call the contractor, when they get back to me they tell me that the report is being sent. So I call the next day and is the same thing over and over again. They tell me they haven't received the report.

I called the contractor myself and ask for them to send it over to them and they do, and when I call AHS back they tell me the same story they haven't received it. I told AHS that I have the report and they said they have to receive it from the contractor. I've been without a washer for a month and a half.

AHS dont even try to resolve the issue they keep giving me the round arounds. I even spoke to a supervisor and he didn't help me either.dont buy from them

User's recommendation: Dont buy from them.

Comments