Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

I got the warranty on Jan 6 and i had a issue with my humidifier due to which i had a turn of my heater in the month of January and i raised a issue with AHS and they said someone will came me in ASAP to resolve the issue but as no one called me for 6-8 hrs hours i decided to call them back, imagine without heater in month of January in NJ weather, when i contacted them after 6-8 hours they told that someone can come only the next day to fix my issue, so insensitive people. i told them that i dont have a heater and its tough with small kids but still they said they cant do anything.

i then decided that its not worth having warranty where they can repair my emergency needs for close to 24 hours more. that is when the actual problem begin, i canceled my warranty on Feb 7 just one day after the 30 days trail period they charge me administrative fee prorated cost of warranty and sent me letter saying that i will get my refund in 10 days. it is more than 90 days till date and i did not get my refund yet. every time i call them they say different reason.

one of the call rep told me that they did not have my address to issue my refund, one call rep said that they issued me a refund a month back and she promised that she will cancel the refund check issued and re-issue a new check and its been over 2 months and i did not get my refund yet after they told me that they re-issued me a check , one call rep told me that they are doing a check search and came back to me after 24 hours and told me they can find my refund check. so be away from AHS if you want to get into trouble then go for AHS

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: Bad customer care, Issues with refunds.

Comments