1.3

I'm writing because I have heard nothing back about a bill for a service I already paid for in my previous contract. Stuart's is listed as having come to work on my washing machine on 3/29/17 but he actually came to my home on 4/12/17.

I paid the $75 service fee on that date. He ordered parts to repair my machine because he didn't have them on that date. He came back on 5/1/17 at 7:30 pm and put in the parts and tried to charge me for the second visit which he told me earlier was covered by the service payment I made on 4/12/17. On the American Home Shield website it shows he came on 3/29/17 which is not the case.

I sent copies of the paper work to AHS to show that I paid the service charge via fax and mail. It is still not corrected to show the correct payment history for the date to 4/12/17. During 2 calls they claimed Stuart was not responding to their calls. Of more importance is that Stuart,s efforts to repair my washing machine did not work.

He left my washing machine so that the hot and cold water are reversed, it over fills, and still stops mid cycle! I have been without a washing machine that works for 6 months now! This is the second repair person they have sent out to work on my washer.

Their contract says they would give us service in a timely fashion but this has not been my experience. Do not buy a warranty from American Home Shield.

Product or Service Mentioned: Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: False promises, Contractor did not do much.

• Complaints American Home Shield

Comments

So far there has been no communication by American Home Shield about a lack of repair of my washing machine. I've been without a functioning washing machine for about 6 months. I don't recommend this company!

American Home Shield Reviews