1.4

I called AHS to have my AC unit checked out. The provider came told me I needed new coils and would cost about $2100 after AHS part about $200 towards the repair, A-1US air convinced me it would be better to replace the unit that has cheaper Freon if needed.

It cost me $4500 AHS only cover about $600 of the cost to replace.

My problem is out was of town when happen. I was told that this company a has the best record of installation in the area.

So my wife And I agreed to have it installed if that’s what AHS would only pay. This was last September.

So when we started to use the unit tia year will realize that the unit was installed up against my outside window. Make a lot of noise when turn on.

I have been trying for months now to get AHS and A1 US air to come out to install it properly. The nightmare begin when trying to get AHS reps to understand the issue and get someone to fix the issues, don’t even call, the are rude have no understanding of what you trying to say, refuse to get a manger in the line, hangs up on you, when you call back no one has a record of you ever calling.

So you start over again.

So I’m stuck with a AC unit that bangs up my window trim and no one with respond. After 25 years with AHS I will canceling my contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Location: Plano, Texas