Verified Reviewer

2.0

I sent this a month ago. I've already lodged a complaint with the BBB.

AHS has not refunded me $75 due to an AHS's employee's mistake. Do I need to pursue this matter legally?

From: Brad Flora

Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 7:56 AM

To: customercare@***.com

Subject: AHS's Incredible Lack of Care for it's Customers

To anyone who might actually care about AHSs customers (the customers that keep all of you employed),

I am not going to go over every detail of the nonsense I have gone through with your company.

My phone calls have all been recorded and you will clearly see that I have been ignored and left without water for days due to what one of your employees told me.

And because of what she said and did, I missed a funeral that I was to attend because I had to try to get my water stoppage corrected.

I was originally, and incorrectly, told by this AHS employee that AHS would replace the check valve (next to my water meter) that had seized up and was blocking water flow to my house.

I made it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that the problem was outside by the water meter.

I originally called about the problem to see if AHS even covered the problem. Had I been told correctly that it was not a covered repair, I could have taken action immediately to get the problem fixed. Instead, not only did this employee, (her name may be Carmina), tell me it was covered, but she set up an appointment with Rooter King and I was charged $75.00 (which is now showing on my bank record).

I had to wait quite a while for them to finally show up at my house.

But the instant the employee from Rooter King saw what my problem was, he called AHS, told them the repair would be $1,395 and AHS quickly replied that it was NOT COVERED.

I've made several calls since then and gotten nowhere.

During my last conversation, (one of many), a supervisor named Mary escalated this problem to a supervisor above her, but she has bothered to contact me.

I have been a paying customer for years and this treatment by your company, (the long wait and lack of response from supervisors and the lack of care shown for the fact that I live in the desert and have no water), has really disappointed me and made me more than a little angry.

Because of the blatant disregard for my problem by American Home Shield, I've had to take this matter into my own hands.

Now the ball is in your court.

If I fail to get a response and remedy that is agreeable to me before the end of business today, I will file a complaint with the BBB, I will contact the local newspaper, and I will get in touch with "9 on Your Side", a news channel feature where they stand up for people who have been screwed over.

I will make it very evident on prime-time news here in Tucson, that your company does not care the least bit about the well-being of its customers.

Very Sincerely,

Bradley D. Flora

American Home Shield Cons: Careless about customer, Poor customer service, Fustrating.

Comments