2.8

Your automated system asked me to say I dont have it and I said it and said it and said it and she would not stop asking. So I called back oh my God. She couldnt find my account Igave her all three phone numbers nothing....couldnt get the system to allow me to talk for someone for so long my phone died. So I found another phone and I called back only to fight with it again then told 30 wait time to speak to a person.

And why isnt your Granger office or whatever have a button to Then why doesnt Granger office have a button to push to get connected to the 800 #. Also the computer does not repeat phone # back as ###.###.#### Sequence, so not sure if its right.

User's recommendation: Maybe with feedback.

Preferred solution: Update phone system. Seems like you made it so bad on purpose so people use the website instead.

American Home Shield Pros: Omg.

Comments