Verified Reviewer

I put in a request to service my washing machine at the beginning of May.

AHS sent one contractor here that said he could fix it, he just needed to order the parts. The next thing I knew, my ticket was transferred to SEARS (A&E Factory Services).

We are approximately 2 weeks past my original request at this point.

They sent a person (Tech # 1) here that ordered the parts that he said were needed.

2 weeks later a different technician came to install the ordered parts.

He (Tech # 2) proceeded to tell me that the company he works for should not have sent people here that don't know what they are doing. He advised that the wrong parts were ordered and that he has ordered the correct parts and they will be here ASAP.

2 more weeks later, the original person they sent (Tech # 1) came back and told me that what Tech # 2 ordered was wrong and that he should not have taken the parts with him that he had originally ordered.

That same day, they send Tech # 3, here.

This tech cut some part off of the part that they installed and told me that he fixed it.

IT IS STILL BROKEN!

Why am I paying for a home warranty when I am doing all of the work.

It is clearly more beneficial to not have a home warranty.

Who do I talk to about getting this rectified TODAY?

We are in the middle of a pandemic and I am out here at laundromats spending hundred of dollars on top of the cost of a home warranty and yet my machine is still broken.

This is unacceptable & unprofessional.

I have contacted AHS several times by both chat and phone.

I have screenshots from the chat where my issue was being escalated to a supervisor and a supervisor would call me back.

Guess what, no one has called me.

I was told today, again, for the 5th time that I could not speak to a supervisor and that they would forward my information along and a supervisor would contact me.

Lets be clear, I have been very patient, to this point.

My patience has now run out.

Do I need to contact my bank and have them reverse the charges?

In your contract, you have a clear SLA. You are not abiding by that so therefore, you are charging me without attempting to complete your side of the contract.

Please resolve by COB today.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: Would have given zero stars if i could have.

Comments