1.1K views

I came in and look for that site, but I cannot identified any of link that near to what I looked for so I thought this will be the best way to send Email to ?....!

I was on the phone for two hours to talk to someone and only to hung up on me. I decided to bring this matter to this site so I can get some help.

I just want that someone to call me for my microwave situation, please help me out thank you, my number is 972-989-3591 and name: Christopher Chung / Acct.

No. 194826422 / I believe case #386002532 / and I think I had phone call from lady asking and wanted to know the maker of microwave, and it was GE so please let someone call me thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1519932

I req

I too am waiting 4 weeks nothing but the run around dont see how you can stay in business!

Tried the link that I was given to solve my problem and can't get onto it.

Omg! I have called Monday Tuesday Wednesday now Thursday!!

Held on line for 3 hours

Made dinner cleaned my house and more

I eventually hung up!!

On again now and I’m trying to find where to do this on line

No correct info. Do you think this company is a scam?

My 1st comment no is #1422510. I forgot to place my phone number 530 632 1683. But I'm sure the information you need to contact me is on file with all my contact.

Mary Ubias

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1290799

I think I'm ready for someone to come out and bring me my new micowave please call me before you come so that i can make arrangements for someone to be at the house . I can be reach @ (704) 967-5148 or (704) 446-4296. please call...Thanks

Burlington, New Jersey, United States #1238725