1.4K views

I came in and look for that site, but I cannot identified any of link that near to what I looked for so I thought this will be the best way to send Email to ?....!

I was on the phone for two hours to talk to someone and only to hung up on me. I decided to bring this matter to this site so I can get some help.

I just want that someone to call me for my microwave situation, please help me out thank you, my number is 972-989-**** and name: Christopher Chung / Acct.

No. 19482**** / I believe case #38600**** / and I think I had phone call from lady asking and wanted to know the maker of microwave, and it was GE so please let someone call me thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Location: Frisco, Texas

Comments

AHS agreed to replace my Kenmore refrigerator. I received an e-mail from Customer Support which included a link for me to select a replacement.

A few weeks passed before I was able to complete my selection. When I tried to open the link, it is no longer active. I replied to the e-mail requesting another link be sent to me to order my appliance. The e-mail was returned to me undeliverable.

Repeated calls to AHS have not been answered. I would appreciate a response so that I can order and receive a working refrigerator to use during this hot summer and beyond.

Foster F. Fountain 267-623-****

I placed an order for a new washer machine over 14 days ago. I supplied info regarding measurement and the type of washer I wanted.

I've been on the phone to no avail. Could someone contact me.

I was told the appliance would be delivered within 5- 10 days. What happened?

#1519932

I req

I too am waiting 4 weeks nothing but the run around dont see how you can stay in business!

Tried the link that I was given to solve my problem and can't get onto it.

Omg! I have called Monday Tuesday Wednesday now Thursday!!

Held on line for 3 hours

Made dinner cleaned my house and more

I eventually hung up!!

On again now and I’m trying to find where to do this on line

No correct info. Do you think this company is a scam?

My 1st comment no is #142****. I forgot to place my phone number 530 632 ****. But I'm sure the information you need to contact me is on file with all my contact.

Mary Ubias

I think I'm ready for someone to come out and bring me my new micowave please call me before you come so that i can make arrangements for someone to be at the house . I can be reach @ (704) 967-**** or (704) 446-****. please call...Thanks

password can not login