Phoenix, Arizona

Where do I begin with AHS...

I have experienced what many probably have with this company. I recently called AHS for a service request. I specifically stated and requested on the phone with the AHS representative to not send anyone out that was unable to complete any repair work. The service technician was sent out. Once he made his diagnosis, I asked if he could perform the work to correct the issue. He stated, "his company did not do that kind of work". Then said, that will be $75.00. Furious, I tried to call AHS. I was on hold for 30 minutes the first time I called and never was unable to reach anyone. The next day, I called again. I had been waiting for about 30 minutes when finally an AHS representative answered. I explained the situation. They sent another technician several days later. Only for the technician say it wasn't covered. Now good and mad, that my time had been wasted on many levels. I called AHS to cancel my policy. Now fast forward several weeks and my bank account has been debited for the policy premium amount. Now I am on indefinite hold, going on for now 30+ minutes and no one has answered. MY ADVICE - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! All complaints that I have read underscore my experience.

I would like to have a face-to-face meeting with their Director of Customer Service. There is no way this company can function like this and remain in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service.

Comments